Outlook Extraction Tools : What's New
If you found a bug please do not hesitate contact with Technical Support
- Log parameter for the command prompt has been replaced with checkbox at the start screen
- Crash in the Outlook Emails Extractor
- Universal 32/64 bit installer
- Now 64-bit edition can work with 32-bit Outlook
- Additional command line parameter /Log[="log filename"] for log process. If log file name not specified "Protocol.log" filename used.
- Additional command line parameter /Silence suppresses error messages. It is useful when using the system scheduler.
- New project file format
- Optimize loading message
- Incorrect enumeration of Public folders
- 'Process only new messages' option not worked at all
- 64-bit edition for 64-bit Outlook
- New MIME parsing engine