Outlook Attachments Extractor
Extract email attachments from Microsoft Outlook folders and store them to disk.
Attachments Extractor for Outlook is a very effective and reliable tool. Using OAE considerably reduces the time for the processing of the post bases of in comparison with manual or semi-automatic processing messages and completely excludes mistakes.
Outlook Attachments Extractor has the friendly graphic interface and the easy to use wizard will help you to extract e-mail attachments from the Microsoft Outlook folders by several mouse clicks.
- Very simple in use
- Multi-accounts processing
- Extract e-mail attachments from public folders
- Subfolders processing
- Advanced folder naming
- Advanced file naming
- Automatic mode for scheduling
- Possibility to process only new messages by using saved projects
- One-Click processing with saved projects
- PC with MS Windows from Vista to Windows 10 installed
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or higher installed
- At least Internet Explorer 8 installed
- 14 MB free space on hard disk
- 1 GB RAM or more
- Internet broadband connection (ADSL/LAN/WiFi)
Outlook Attachments Extractor is shareware. To use this software without limitations, a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card.
Maintenance License allow to receive free updates and technical support during the term of the license
Subscription License allow to receive configuration updates and any version upgrade for free during the term of the license.
Lifetime License allow to receive configuration updates and minor version upgrade for free during the term of the license. This type of license not allowed for major version upgrades of the program
If you've made a payment, but haven't got a confirmation letter with your serial number (registration code) within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that via Automated HelpDesk. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.