No SPAM Policy
EMMA Labs NO SPAM POLICY
You have to remember - you, and only you are responsible for any e-mail messages that you send using our software.
Be aware that you are solely responsible for the messages you send. In many cases sending unsolicited email (UCE / Spam) is in violation of the law, and you will be solely accountable and liable for damages and violations.
Special note about Email Extractor usage: this software can be used for information/database management purposes on legally-owned link/email addresses and databases, and other type of link (URL, meta tag, phone and fax) extraction purposes only.
The EMMA Labs cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the software for spamming or any other illegal activities. Yes, we sold knives, but we do not welcome the killers.
As e-mail sending software developer, we are not liable for any damages or violations that might occur as a result of your actions
We retain the right to withhold technical support, terminate purchased license(s) and other services in the event we receive complaints about your use of our software for a illegal reason, such as:
- sending unsolicited email (UCE or SPAM)
- collecting email addresses from Web sites or Web services that have published a notice prohibiting the transfer of email addresses for the purpose of sending email
- hijacking a mail server relay
- distributing illegal information or materials
- forging email header information
- putting false of misleading information in the subject
- fails to provide a means for unsubscribing from your lists
All complaints can be sent via technical support area (trouble ticket system).