Advanced Direct Remailer v2.0 has been Released Today
December 4, 2000
Version 2.0 of Advanced Direct Remailer was released on December 4, 2000. This version contains a lot of new features:
- open COM/ActiveX interface for developers (including documentation and code samples);
- plugin FromCSV for merging mailing with data from CSV (Comma Separated Values) file;
- ExclList plugin for creating exclusion lists;
- undelivered messages can be returned to sender now;
- emails list export from mail folders (“Message” menu);
- changing tray icon color when message falls inth "Bad" mailbox;
- auto update of program DNS settings;
- optional hanging up of dial-up connections at the end of mail delivery;
- storing exact time in message delivery log;
- focus interception on mail tossing was fixed;
- workaround for Bounce Spam Mail v1.8 bug;
- some other minor changes, adjustments, and fixes.
You can download Advanced Direct Remailer 2.0 free here.