Advanced Email Parser v.1.27 - ready for Vista™!
February 20, 2007
Version 1.27 - released on February 20, 2007
List of changes:
- Windows VISTA support for all AEP editions has been added
- Windows VISTA/2003 Server: now AEP correctly determines the number of AEP copies started in the system
- Windows VISTA/2003 Server: now the service does not require the interactive mode on being started
- Windows VISTA/2003 Server R2: changes enabling to correspond to new user rights requirements have been made
- NT Services: now instead of obsolete .bat files AEP uses NT Service Manager.
- RAS service was constantly polled if the system options had a RAS account. Fixed.
- Message Sender: an error occurred on replacing/adding CC/BCC fields has been fixed.
- Rules constructor: A new icon for rules with the flag 'Continue with next rule' has been added
- Parsers: WildCards errors have been fixed.
- Parsers: WildCards use logic has been improved
- Parsers: Some fixes for better processing of RegExp expressions have been made.
- Parsers: An error in the BlockParser component has been fixed.
- Main interface: A new button 'Clear Log' has been added
- Some fixes for better processing of email headers have been implemented.
- Overall AEP stability has been improved