The Advanced Email Parser survey is over
June 12, 2001
At the 11th of June 2001, we summarized all the survey answers, which was described in our General Newsletter from 29 of May 2001. We have random chose the 9 answers, that will get free registration of Advanced Email Parser as a prize. The winners are:
- Eduardo Melo, p...@uol.com.br
- Arnoldo Fernсndez, a...@amnet.co.cr
- Bill Griffin, b...@griffindata.com
- John Bendall, j...@netoz.au.com
- David Ryan, d...@akbarstea.com
- Michael Wilson, t...@bigfoot.com
- Jaewon Choi, p...@priroda.com
- Johan Vanden Berghe, j..@mi-mail.cl
- Al Johnson, c..@888.nu
Also we would like to thank to all who have filled our survey. Its results have helped us to find the answers on our questions and we will try to allow all the desires in further AEP development.
Among the finalists we want to separate a very expanded answer of Eduardo Melo, in which he have described very narrow his problem in automating of e-mail processing.
In future we will consider this first experience of online surveying and will try to hold them regular. Please be attentive to our news and newsletters.
All registration numbers was sent to winners today.