IMAP Messages Extractor
Extract messages from any IMAP v.4 compatible mail server
IMAP Messages Extractor is a very effective and reliable tool. Using this tool considerably reduces time for the processing of the post bases of in comparison with manual or semi-automatic processing messages and completely excludes mistakes.
IMAP Messages Extractor has the friendly graphic interface and the easy to use wizard will help you to extract e-mail messages from the IMAP4 folders (for example Gmail, Outlook 365 or MS Exchange mail servers) by several mouse clicks.
- Very simple in use
- Multi-accounts processing
- Extract email messages with attachments from IMAP4 folders
- Extract messages with html and text parts
- Extract all headers, not only subject and recipient data
- Subfolders processing
- Advanced folder naming
- Advanced file naming
- Automatic mode for scheduling
- Possibility to process only new messages by using saved projects
- "One-Click" processing with saved projects
How does IMAP Messages Extractor work?
IMAP Messages Extractor download email messages from the mail server and store to defined folder
- PC with MS Windows from Vista to Windows 10 installed
- At least Internet Explorer 8 installed
- 19 MB free space on hard disk
- 1 GB RAM or more
- Internet broadband connection (ADSL/LAN/WiFi)
IMAP Messages Extractor is shareware. To use this software without limitations, a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card.
Maintenance License allow to receive free updates and technical support during the term of the license
Subscription License allow to receive configuration updates and any version upgrade for free during the term of the license.
Lifetime License allow to receive configuration updates and minor version upgrade for free during the term of the license. This type of license not allowed for major version upgrades of the program
If you've made a payment, but haven't got a confirmation letter with your serial number (registration code) within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that via Automated HelpDesk. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.